Artist. Creator. Visionary.
WELCOME TO MY ART GALLERY!
Tervetuloa taidegalleriaani! Välkommen till mitt konstgalleri!
#classicalart #classicalpaintings #banners
#klassinentaide #keskiaika #öljymaalauksia #heraldiikka
#klassiskkonst #medeltid #oljemålningar #heraldik
About my life and art
I am a Swedish born artist, living in Finland and a member of Suomen Taiteilijat ry, the Finnish Artists Association. I have always loved classical art, classical music and medieval history. My classical art studies I have conducted at Repin Institute as well as HERA Helsinki Atelier of Representational Art, under Daniel Enckell. I have participated in different art exhibitions in the Helsinki area. I have also educated myself in medieval blacksmith as well as banner creation.
To learn more about the great masters and their classical techniques, I have tried to follow their artistic process and recreate, from my artistic point of view and with my personal input, some of their masterpieces as well as my own art with oil paintings and historical banners.
Hopefully, my art inspires you and you are welcome to contact me for orders and other topics.
* SUMMER EXHIBITION AT URAJÄRVI MANSION 2021
* PARTICIPATING IN MALAMEGI ARTS LABORATORY CONTEST SUMMER 2021
* SUMMER EXHIBITION AT KAAPELITEHDAS, VALSSAAMO, SUOMEN TAITEILIJAT RY, 53. VUOSINÄYTTELY, 10.8.2021-29.8.2021
* Suomen Taiteilijat Ry:n teemanäyttely Valon Taikaa / Magic of Light, Kuusankoskitalo, 3.5.-28.5.2022
COMING ACTIVITIES 2022:
* SUMMER EXHIBITION "Mona Lisa Goes Padasjoki" at Galleria Pikantti, Padasjoki, 2.7.-29.7.2022
* SUMMER EXHIBITION AT KAAPELITEHDAS, VALSSAAMO, SUOMEN TAITEILIJAT RY, 54. VUOSINÄYTTELY, August 2022
* Art Exhibition at Loviisan taidekeskus /Konstcentrum Almska Gården i Lovisa, 12.9-2.10.2022
Creating my version of "The Arnolfini Wedding"
In this video, I share my creative process of producing my version of the famous painting "The Arnolfini Wedding" by Jan van Eyck, also called "The Arnolfini Portrait" or "The Arnolfini Marriage".